My journey as a Milwaukee photographer
My name is Jon. I'm 28 and I call Milwaukee home.
That's not to say that I don't venture out. Exploring new cities, experiencing new adventures, discovering forgotten landscapes. That's what drives my passion for photography.
Capturing a moment and expressing a vision. Photography is my creative escape.
I'm always learning and progressing, adding new skills to my repertoire. I love taking on new challenges and stepping out of my comfort zone. If you like my style and have an idea for a collaboration, I'd love to hear about it.
I'd love to hear from you on how I can help you achieve whatever it is your looking to capture. Email, call or text me and let's get this conversation going!
- Instagram - 9,200+ followers
- Self-taught photographer
- 4+ years of experience with photography
- Dedication to non-stop learning and experimentation with new photography techniques and styles
- Fluent and efficient with Adobe Lightroom
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Own a 600 sq. ft. studio space with professional backdrops and lighting equipment
Types of Photography:
- Travel + Adventure
- Outdoor + Nature
- Engagement + Wedding
- Product + Branding
- Milwaukee Magazine
- The North Face
- The Outbound Collective
- WE Energies
- HGTV's "My Flippin' Friends"
- I Spy DIY
- Milwaukee Brewing Company
- Crossfit 100
- Camp Halcyon
- Lakefront Festival of Art
- Urban Harvest Brewing Company
- Sauder Furniture
Features and Highlights:
- Dear MKE - 25 features
- Visit Milwaukee - 25 features
- Travel Wisconsin - 2 features
- Discover Wisconsin - 2 features
- Urban Aisle - 4 features
- Symmetrical Monsters - 1 feature